Wednesday 8 July 2015







Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my first summer fashion look of 2015! A couple of weeks ago, I did some shopping from Pink Woman, which is a greek store - i think - similar to Stradivarius, Bershka, Tally Weijl. I left the shop with my wallet being €100 lighter, but it was worth it! I've shared some photos of what I got on my instagram, in case you're interested. I still feel the need to do some more shopping though, mainly in Topshop...

Anyway, let's talk about this outfit. Firstly, I decided to name the post Back on Track simply because it's high time I started focusing on my blog, and take it seriously. This is a look I wore on a night out with my best friends. In the photos I'm not wearing any makeup because I would have lost the light, had I done my makeup beforehand. I should've started getting ready sooner, but I am a lazy cow after all. My makeup was lovely though, and it's a shame you don't get to see it.

The lovely floral dress and my tan/white shoes are from Pink Woman. Surprisingly, I was able to match the tan of the shoes perfectly with a Tally Weijl bag and a bow belt my sister bought from eBay and gave to me. She's given me the necklace as well.

Also, notice anything new about my hair? I've got some blonde highlights in there.


4 comments:

  1. love the outfit. You look gorgeous without makeup.. <3 oh and your hairs looking amazing with the blonde highlight.
    Rafiia Hussain
    http://mysteriousblogger21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! x

    First of the holiday series over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, love color palette..:)
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: