Thursday 22 January 2015



Hello everyone. Today, I am sharing with you my latest youtube video which is something I haven't done before. It's a digital painting timelapse, in Photoshop. Actually, this is my first proper digital painting and dare I say, I'm in love with it. Although, nothing can compare with mixing inks and a real paint brush, digital painting is fun, and sometimes errors can be dealt with much easier. I'm quite proud of myself and what I was able to create - even though I had reference images. I really hope you like it too, and you can check out the completed artwork here. Watch the video if you would like to know why I drew it and what's the story behind it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: