Saturday 10 January 2015



Hello everyone. I've taken a small break from blogging, as I have been really ill lately. Today, I'm actually feeling a lot better and I finally uploaded a new video on my youtube channel. It's a haul, showing the beauty and fashion items I bought from Rimmel London, Marks & Spencer and Debenhams. I was really happy with the items I was able to buy in the sales. And actually, I went to M&S with my mum again today and she bought me a lovely mustard-ish yellow skirt and I finally bought some blueberry muffins.



Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Fashion Post with the Yellow Coat
2014 Makeup Favourites


Have you bought anything in the sales?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely video and I also love clothing from Marks and Spencer especially the polo necks! I always find the quality and wash better compared to other brands for the price :) the lime coat looks very vibrant <3 x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful

    www.leezeer.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: