Monday 22 December 2014



Hello everyone. Yesterday, I finally decided to film a video talking about my youtube channel. For the past few months, I really neglected the channel, as well as my blog, and I thought I should let you know why. I'm also discussing why I don't wear makeup daily and what you should expect in my future videos. Hope you enjoy watching this little random video. If you like it and subscribe to my channel, it would make me really happy.



Thank you for watching, have a great week.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: