Friday 13 December 2013

red nails deborah

deborah milano
It's almost Christmas and I always want red nails for this holiday. Surprisingly, I feel like I haven't painted my nails red since last Christmas, but like I said I always want red nails for this time of the year. Red and gold is usually what I opt for, but I wanted to keep it very simple. Nonetheless, I'll probably re-paint my nails until Christmas, and create something a bit more fun and interesting.

Like I said, I wanted to paint my nails red and when I had a look in my nail varnish drawer, I found this beautiful shade. It's the Deborah Shine Tech nail varnish in number 29. It's probably my sister's, because I don't recall buying it and it still has the €6.50 price-tag stuck on. I used Sally Hansen Double Duty as my base coat and Seche Vite as my top coat. Two coats of this lovely colour and my nails were done, I could have added one more coat, but I thought two were enough. The brush is not incredible, but it's okay, by the way. It's a gorgeous slightly dark red, on the burgundy side. I really like it and I think it looks beautiful. Plus, red always looks amazing on nails, even on my ugly fingers, as you can see from the photo above. Honestly, I really hate taking photos of my hands, as I've always disliked their appearance.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

4 comments:

  1. Really nice color! Dark red nails are perfect for the holidays. :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this is a perfect shade for christmas! I love it! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful polish! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: