Tuesday 24 September 2013
Autumn has officially arrived in Cyprus and I can't wait to wear jumpers and cardigans! When I say autumn, I mean it rained a couple of times and I'm not going to be wearing warm clothes until November. Nonetheless, autumn is my favourite season, because everything gets colder, greener and I love drinking warm tea. D'you know what else I love? I adore autumn fashion! Not just the fact that I get to wear a lot more clothes, but also the dark colour palettes and textures of fabrics. All of my fashion picks are from Fashion Union and as you can see there's a lot of monochrome. I've sort of arranged the items in outfits, so you can get an idea of how I'd wear them. Starting from left to right and top to bottom you can see a cute Black Aztec Print Long Sleeved Crop Top, which is only 11,74€. Then we have the Black Cross Over Buckle Peep Toe Platform Shoes, that are absolutely gorgeous and they're probably at the top of this list. Next, there's a very interesting piece of clothing, that I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe all summer and it's the Black American Flag Dungarees. Moving on to the fantastic Print Scenic Sleeveless Bodycon Scuba Dress, that is a must-have for any print enthusiast like myself. I'd pair that with their Nude Hidden Platform High Heel Court Shoes and the Gold Multiple Circle Chain Necklace, for a night out. Another fall outfit I'd love to wear is with the Grey Jersey Icon Girl Graphic Tee, the Black Dogtooth Print Leggings With Pleat Wband, the Black Stiletto Chelsea Boots With Metal Tip and the Black Harlequin Inspired Statement Necklace. Lastly, I have a very stylish product to mention, the Black Geo Print Cut Out Side Dress, that I would pair with the necklace I've just mentioned and with either one of my booties selections.



What have you got on your Autumn wishlist?


This blog post was created for a competition. You can enter here.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics girl. I love it all. Please visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other.

    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes! :)

    http://dotsandlaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: