Wednesday 3 July 2013
Hello everyone! How has July been for you so far? Personally, I think it's going to be a very fun month, with a couple of parties and friend gatherings. I've just come home from a beach party, to be exact. But enough with that, let's have a look at this week's Instagram post. First photo is of my brand new Sleek Candy Collection Blush By 3 and next to that is my old swimsuit that I wore on Friday, when I went to the sea with my mum. Then we have two clothing items bought from Stradivarius, the white vest being the birthday gift for today's beach party. After that, you can see my Romwe order and then the nail varnishes I used to paint my toe nails. Last photo of the first row is from the very late meal I had on Saturday, or should I say Sunday? You can also see some of my notes for my last post, a Sigma brushes review and then a photo of my coloured pencils before starting to draw. Last but not least we have a photo of what I decided to draw with my coloured pencils.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

2 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: