Friday 24 May 2013
Hello everyone. Guess what! I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, twice! So, today's blog post is all about this award. The first blogger to nominate me was Katy Ward from Daisie Petals and the second was Molly Ewins from Molly's Beauty Blog.

The rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you
2. Then say 11 random facts about yourself
3. Tag other blogs you feel worthy of the award (with less than 300 followers) and ask them 11 questions
4. Go to their blogs and let them know they've been nominated

11 Facts About Me:
1. Today I started a new pin on Pinterest called Romwe Wishlist for a contest so please check it out and follow it.
2. I would love to become a video artist/editor or a director.
3. I hate the summer in my country. It get's so warm, it's bad for you.
4. My first dog's name was Alex.
5. I am a Damon/Elena fan in T.V.D.
6. I have been video editing short videos and posting them on youtube since 2009.
7. I used to be a very big Twilight fan, but now I'm sort of over it.
8. Today I had my last exam at uni!
9. I have been suffering with social anxiety for about 7 years.
10. My family means so much to me. I love them.
11. This blog has completed it's first year and I haven't celebrated that!

Questions from Katy:
1. Explain your blog name/url: My blog name is BeautyInsideArt. When I was thinking about my name I wanted something that would have the words beauty and art, because I thought that those would be the things I would blog about. At first I had ideas like ArtisticBeauty, but I needed something unique for my youtube account and after playing with the two words BeautyInsideArt happened.

2. Favourite go-to comfort food? Hmm...I think it would have to be pizza or pasta. But I love a good Caesar Salad!

3. A makeup item you couldn't live without? Mascara!

4. Favourite song? Such a hard question, but I'd go with Muse Uprising.

5. Favourite lipstick? Right now it's Costa Chic from Mac, although I've been loving the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic lately.

6. Best beauty bargain? Hmm...The only beauty bargain I can think about is when I bought the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic from Asos for less than 6 Euro.

7. Favourite underdog product? The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash (review coming soon)

8. What did you do for your last birthday? Not much, I invited my best friends at my house and watched Pretty Little Liars with pizza and cake.

9. What is your favourite spring nail polish? Orly Fancy Fouchia (Review Here)

10. Favourite book and film? This is so hard, because I haven't read a book for ages! I honestly hadn't had the time! So, I'm going to mention the last one I read and really liked, Pride and Prejudice. I haven't watched a great film in a very long time, since I've been more of a TV person, lately. So, off the top of my head I say Moulin Rouge, The Avengers, Pride & Prejudice.

11. Who inspires you? I'm not sure I know. I get inspired by so many people from television, from the internet. But I also get inspired to paint when I listen to music like Muse.


Questions from Molly:
1. If you could be anyone in the world who would it be? I think I would be myself! I honestly like my life even though some horrible things have happened to me and my family.

2. Would you rather be a singer or a model? I like singing, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it. So I think I would rather be a model, even though I don't look like one.


3. Eyeshadow shade and make you couldn't live without? It's a cream eyeshadow and that is Bare Study from Mac.


4. Lip shade and make you couldn't live without? I've answered this before, Costa Chic.


5. If you had to organise a party, how would you do it? Well I think I would have to decide where I want the party, what people I would invite and depending on the theme I would create the invitations.



6. Favourite TV programme? Right now, I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. After the series 7 finale, I have been watching every episode from the beginning and my next one to watch is the seventh from the second season.


7. TV or DVD? Well, I watch DVDs of television programs so what should my answer be?

8. If you could only ever wear one item of clothing, what sort of item would it be? Well, I suppose a dress, otherwise I'd be naked, right?


9. Favourite genre of film? I enjoy Science Fiction and a good Love Story.



10. How would you describe your music style? Alternative Rock is my favourite genre of music, and I like to listen to bands like Muse, Radiohead, 30 Seconds to Mars, Florence & the Machine, Athlete...but I listen to all music.



11. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter!!!


My 11 Questions:
1. What's your favourite place to shop online?
2. What is your favourite cosmetics brand?
3. What is your dream job?
4. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
5. Why have you started blogging?
6. TV or Cinema?
7. Favourite beauty product?
8. Favourite quote?
9. Favourite Season?
10. When is your birthday? How old are you?
11. What is one thing you love about yourself?

I nominate:

Please comment below when you've posted your answers so I can read them.

Youtube Twitter - Instagram  Pinterest Bloglovin - Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! That is awesome! I love Elena and Damon on TVD too. They are the best couple.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your blog after stumbling upon it!

    Followed on blog lovin and GFC. Can't wait for more!

    If you have a minute it would be great if you could check out my blog, I'd love to have you!
    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! I'll definitely put up a post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Giveaway on my blog sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My post is up! :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/2013/05/the-twin-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: