Tuesday 28 May 2013
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a fantastic day or night! Today, I am going to be sharing with you the video I uploaded on my youtube channel, yesterday. The I Heart Spring Tag has been on my to-do list from the first time I watched Ingrid's video. But my university exams and my new obsession with Doctor Who took over and I am sharing it now, at the end of Spring. Also, I had some computer problems too, and I was unable to render the video. As I say in the video, the tag feels like a favourites video so it feels more organic to post it at the end of this season. I hope you enjoy the video and watch in HD!


The Questions:

1. Favourite spring nail polish? 
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint & Orly Fancy Fuchsia 
2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring? 
Costa Chic - Mac
3. Show us your favourite spring dress!
I don't have one.
4. What's your favourite flower? 
I love all flowers!
5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
A monochrome, with a star pattern scarf from a local shop & Stradivarius Sunglasses (mentioned in this haul)
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Prints & Monochrome - Outfits Video
7. Favourite spring candle? 
I don't have one.
8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring? 
Dreams by Heidi Klum described as Flowery - Green - Elegant 
9. What is spring like where you live? 
Warm
10. What's your favourite thing about spring? 
Bright Colours & Holidays!
11. Are you a spring cleaner? 
Yes! Wardrobe Organisation
Shoes Organisation
Jewellery Organisation
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? 
London in August!
Music: Tea Roots - Kevin MacLeod & The Living Physicist

What am I wearing?
Shirt: Primark
Bracelet: Primark
FTC: This is not a sponsored video, obviously.

Youtube Twitter - Instagram  Pinterest Bloglovin - Facebook

2 comments:

  1. What a great tag! It is great that you are a spring cleaner. I keep trying to, but I don't have much time to be!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Loved it!
    Thanks so much for visit me!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: