Friday 3 May 2013

Hello everyone! How has May been for you so far?
A couple of minutes ago, I uploaded a video on my youtube account about six spring outfits. Basically they're the outfits I wore this month at university, filmed on different days and weeks. That's why some items are repeated. As you can see my style has some girly, trendy, but also classy elements. I hope you enjoy and like the way I dress! Watch in HD!



What I'm wearing?
Outfit 1: Terranova Jeans, Carrefour Boots, Primark Top , Terranova Belt, Primark  Necklace, Shirt
Outfit 2: M&S Jeggings, M&S Jumper. Peacocks Bag, eBay Boots, Jacket
Outfit 3: Primark Shirt, M&S Jeggings, eBay Bag, M&S Necklace, Peacocks Ring, Accessories Above Knuckle Rings
Outfit 4: Terranova Leggings, Primark Top, Stradivarius Necklace, eBay Bag, Earrings, Converse Shoes
Outfit 5: Primark Shirt, Bershka Blazer, M&S Jeggings, Peacocks Earrings, eBay Boots, eBay Bag
Outfit 6: OVS Jumper, Accessories Necklace, Bracelet, M&S Jeggings, eBay Bag, Converse Shoes, Stradivarius Sunglasses

Music: http://www.danosongs.com - The Living Physicist

FTC: This is not a sponsored video.
Previous Video: Collective Haul

7 comments:

  1. Great spring looks! Can't wait to see more! xx

    Blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring looks! Makes me miss Spring since I live in Australia and we're currently in Autumn. Great video. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really lovely and easy to wear spring looks!

    littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com - currently hosting a giveaway!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute outfits. i loved the video.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: