Friday 31 May 2013
Hello everyone. Tonight, I though this month's last blog post should be more personal as I was tagged to do the 13 Personal Questions Tag by Helena.

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I'm not the biggest Starbucks fan, as I am not a fan of coffee too, but I do like their Chocolate Chunk Cookies. But when it comes to ordering a drink, I think it's a Vanilla Frappuccino without coffee.

2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
Such a hard question... I think it would have to be my faux-leather jacket.

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
When I was 12 I had some sort of heart surgery.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I would love to travel across Europe and visit countries like Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark...and so many more!

5. What's one food you can't live without?
Another hard question, since I love food! But I think it would be Pizza.

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
You shouldn't do things to other people that you don't want others to do to you. I think that's a quote!

7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogging community?
I love the fact that I can connect with people that have similar interests with me and I also get inspired by some bloggers. Now, something I dislike... Hmm... I'm not sure, maybe I'll say that it's hard to get your blog out there. It's not easy to have a successful blog these days.

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?
I'm probably going to shock you, but I don't own an iPod and I don't use iTunes. So, according to Windows Media Player it's Follow Me by Muse.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I think I'm classy and casual with a bit of an edge. For example I would wear a pearl necklace with a leather jacket that has studs.

10. Favourite number?
It's 8 because I was born on the 8th of August which is the eighth month.

11. Two hobbies?
Painting, although I haven't painted in a while, and video editing.

12. Two pet peeves?
I would say people that are ungrateful, and people that are spoiled and don't respect the environment and other people.

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Right now it's Doctor Who! But in general television series and movies are my guilty pleasure, because I enter new and different worlds.

I tag:





Youtube Twitter - Instagram  Pinterest Bloglovin - Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! I'll have to do this :)

    I think that is amazing that you paint! I am always inspired by artistic people.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for doing the tag, great answers!

    Helena

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me - my version will be up on my blog in the next few days :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never seen Doctor Who! I know I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: