Sunday 24 March 2013
Hello everyone! For a while now, I've been thinking of filming my everyday makeup routine and now I have! This is really a routine, since every time I do my makeup for uni and I'm in a hurry, I always end up using the same products and this video shows everything. I want simple and natural looking makeup for university. As I explain in the video, I don't wear foundation, just concealer, because I find it time consuming and I'm always in a hurry to catch the bus. There are steps I would skip sometimes, because of not having enough time, for example, the liner and the cheek products. All products used are listed below! Don't forget to like, comment and watch the video in HD!



Products used:


Face:

LR Aloe Vera Multi Intensive Day Cream
Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer
LR Loose Powder
LR Powder Rouge in 3 (Contour)
LR Powder Rouge in 1 (Blush)
Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl (Highlight)

Eyes:
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkhorse (The Feminine Palette)
Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Funky Violet
Avon Super Shock Max Mascara in Black

Eyebrows:
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette

Lips:
LR Colours Glossy Lipstick in 51

Tools Used:
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Sigma E25 Brush
Sigma E15 Brush
eBay Spoolie Brush
Random Angled Brush
Eyelash Curlers
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Music: Kevin MacLeod - Wallpaper

Previous Video: M&S Haul

What I'm wearing?
Jumper: OVS
Necklace: M&S

FTC: This is not a sponsored video, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post and video as well! hope we could follow each other. let me know! :)

    xx,
    http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: