Tuesday 9 October 2012
Hello my beautiful angels! Today I will be sharing with you the outfit I wore for Uni, today. I am thinking of making a weekly outfits video, with this one included. I have already filmed this outfit. The only problem is that on Monday, I hadn't worn anything but my pyjamas, because I was ill at home. You would have known that if you followed me on twitter!

Anyway, let's talk about what I am actually wearing here. My top is green, with button details and very old from Bershka. Because autumn is finally here, I have added a small, black cardigan from Stradivarius and a lovely, thin scarf that I have no idea where is from. Is this print a Leopard or a Cheetah? I really can't tell and Google isn't helping! My light-wash jeans are a recent purchase from Bershka and a complete bargain for €10! The last items that I am wearing are these white shoes from H&M. By the way, you may be able to see my socks, they're from Primark :)


In case you haven't noticed, this blog has been through a few changes the last week. Firstly I will not be posting new posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday as I used to. Instead I am going to be blogging twice a week, because of my busy schedule. Tuesday and Friday are the new posting days. Also, have you noticed the new header and favicon? I created both myself and I'm proud!
What do you think about the changes? I am thinking of changing the layout of the blog, background, pages etc, to a simpler design, now that I am learning HTML at University.


That's all for today, and please bare with me when all the blog changes happen! Thank you for reading, bye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: