Saturday 8 September 2012
Good morning everyone! I am terribly sorry for not posting anything yesterday as I had promised a new blog post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lately, I have been terribly tired, because I've recently started my first year of University studying Multimedia and Graphic Arts and my schedule has been horrible. Don't get me wrong, I love my Uni so far, it's just incredibly tiring. Anyway, let's move on to the blog post.

Today I am going to share with you my new and improved makeup storage. Do you remember my nail polish storage post? I mentioned there that I had gotten a new organiser from IKEA for my cosmetics. 

So here is what it looks like now. I had to change my makeup drawer since the one organiser I purchased was too big to fit the one I was using. I moved my collection to another furniture from IKEA. In addition, I kept a grey organiser I bought from a book shop for my lip products.

This is the drawer organiser I bought. http://www.ikea.com/

My makeup drawer was horribly untidy and I basically hated opening it. Also, seven times out of ten I could never find what I was looking for. Here's a snapshot so you can get an idea.
So let's have a quick look at my current makeup collection.


Here you can see some of my lip products and some liners and mascaras.

Here we have the majority of my cheek products. Blushes, bronzers and highlighters.
Also, here I have all of my single eyeshadows or eyeshadow duos along with my Bare palette from Sigma.

This is my go-to products for everyday that I wanted to keep together. My favourite eyelash products, along with all of my concealers, foundations and primers.

In conclusion, this is my new makeup storage. I am very pleased with it and I love opening my cosmetic drawer now! Do you like the way you store your makeup? Do you like the way I store mine?
Love ya, Gina :)

P.S. This is not my entire collection of cosmetics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: