Wednesday 5 September 2012
Hello everyone! I hope you're all well.
This blog post will teach you the way I fix my cracked or broken eyeshadows. This method also works with blushes and basically all pressed powders.


This post wasn't planned, I was just moving my makeup and found my Mac Carbon Eyeshadow cracked. Nothing that big as you can see from the picture above.

Firstly, you want to spray some rubbing alcohol onto the eyeshadow and then use a cotton tip applicator to press the part of the cracked eyeshadow.


And this is how it looks!


Now, to make sure the shadow is pressed and secure spray some more rubbing alcohol and press it down with a clean finger. Using a tissue to press is also a great idea, since it would absorb the excess moisture as well as pushing the pigments together.


And that is it! I hope I have help you in some way :)
Goodbye! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: